Monday, February 28, 2011

Thrift Store Finds – The "Dodged the Snow Bullet" Edition

On Thursday, I was being threatened with snow (in San Francisco, for pete’s sake!). By Sunday, it was sunny. Today? Flipping freezing.

Nevertheless, while I understand the excitement of those who didn’t grow up with snow each winter, I’m glad not to have snow for the moment. So I’m sharing some recent fun finds that won’t be seeing sunlight for a while yet.

Mossimo Cardigan - $4.49 Mossimo Flats - $3.49


A totally Goodwill outfit at that!

  • Gap Black dress - $8.99
  • Mossimo Blue Open Front Cardigan - $4.49
  • Mossimo Black Flats - $3.49 (1/2 price during the Presidents’ Day Sale)


I’m definitely looking forward to weather that lets me wear this! Do you have any fun recent finds?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...